Pricing

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE  Should you find a cabin or cabin kit of the very same high quality construction and design as our Amish-built cabins and cabin kits, we will beat any Kentucky-based competitor’s price by $250  for the identical cabin or cabin kit, for the total delivered price to the same delivery address, with all applicable taxes included.  (Offer applies only to competitor’s dated and written price quote within the past 30 days, for new construction cabins- not used display cabins, and you must send us the competitor’s full written and dated price quote in advance of your order for this guarantee to be valid.) © 

Why pay $235 per square foot and above  for a custom cabin, when we can deliver one to you, built by the Amish to your custom choices for about 1/3 that cost per square foot? And that doesn’t even include our cabins’ loft square footage, which can add up to another 300 square feet to your cabin in 2 lofts as sleeping and storage areas.

Each cabin is custom built to your specific requests for model/size/layout/colors/options.  Mult-cabin discounts available.  Call us at 606 922 8401 or email sales@amishcabincompany.com for our best current price.

cabin key in hand

For qualified buyers, financing is available through our lending partners and other sources.  Please contact us for information.

Think you can’t afford a quality Amish built cabin?  Maybe you can!  Here’s a payment example for a 14′ x 40′ Deluxe Cumberland with 860 sf of floor space (1st floor + 2 lofts), 2 br/1 ba, kitchen/living room, porch, vaulted ceilings, 40 year metal roof, all wood construction, energy efficient insulation:  $46,862 purchase price, 25% down payment = $11,715 down, remaining 75% loan = $35,146 loan, monthly payment = $173/month at 4.5% APR for 30 year fixed rate loan.  If you have land equity, you may be able to finance the entire cabin amount with no money down, $46,862 loan payment = $231/month at 4.5% APR for 30 year fixed rate loan.  Consider also that we’ve been told average heating/cooling bills of about $50 per month using our wall-mounted heat/air unit from some full time occupants of these energy efficient cabins, and you have a very cost-effective, durable, and beautiful home.  * Note, we don’t guarantee any average utility bills for these cabins nor the actual interest rate loan you’ll qualify for- each of those depends on many factors beyond our control.  Note also that in above example, ”deluxe”  cabin buyer responsible for foundation, plumbing, electric service to cabin, appliances, and any required permits.

For the differences between our basic cabin and our deluxe cabin, please see our “Features” page. Essentially, the basic cabin is an unfinished modular cabin that’s under roof and requires further finishing labor and materials onsite, and the deluxe cabin is a fully finished modular cabin, ready for same day use (except for plumbing and electrical hookups, which are buyer’s responsibility). Whether basic or deluxe, the Amish built cabin is delivered to you and set on your foundation.

We have the highest A+ rated BBB rating, are members of Ashland Alliance chamber of commerce, use Escrow.com (optional, free to buyer), have 100% positive Ebay user feedback rating, and operate a 7 year old Kentucky LLC  Augeo LLC dba Amish Cabin Company.
 

Click Here for Our Current Price List   <——
 
(then call or email us for our current best price for your city/state delivery site and cabin model/size)
 
Free delivery within 200 miles of Elizabethtown, KY.  The delivery charge for our cabins or cabin kits depends upon your delivery city/state distance from us- please call or email for our best delivered quote for your delivery site if beyond 200 miles.
  
Boone
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Weekend Retreat
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Appalachian (with optional full front porch built onsite)
 
 
 
 
 Cumberland
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Lincoln
 
 
 
 
 
 
The “Olympic T” is a combination of any 2 Deluxe or Basic cabins above of your choosing, for even more square footage.  Our crews deliver the portable cabins to your site and connect them together onsite.
 
 
 
  
Click Here for Our Current Price List   <——
 
(then call or email us for our current best price for your city/state delivery site and cabin model/size)
 
Free delivery within 200 miles of Elizabethtown, KY.  The delivery charge for our cabins or cabin kits depends upon your delivery city/state distance from us- please call or email for our best delivered quote for your delivery site if beyond 200 miles.
 
To order your cabin, fill out and send us a cabin layout diagram showing what you want, then we’ll custom build your fully built cabin or cabin kit.
 
© 2013, Amish Cabin Company
1712 13th Street Ashland, Kentucky 41101
Phone: 606-922-8401 Email: sales@amishcabincompany.com